- With the desktop software click.to every web page, web search, social network or any other application on your desktop is just ONE click away - the emphasis is "one". This is the first desktop accelerator which works with everthing in your system.
How does it work?
Click.to extends the most used short cut in the world: CTRL + C .
How to use click.to?
With click.to you select i.e. a picture or text, press CRTL + C (as usual), instantly, app-icons will appear above your mouse cursor and you're able to select an app with ONE click:
- Posting the above picture to your Facebook account (click.to will publish it on your wall automaticlly, with one click)
- Open the above picture in Microsoft Paint
- Attaching the above picture to a new email
- Upload the picture to your Flickr or BOX account
- Create a PDF of the copied text with one click
- Open the copied text in WORD, Notepad, etc
- And much more...
Smartphone feeling on your desktop - only one click to favorite app:
In times of easy to use smartphones and iPads, Click.to is the next logical evolutionary step of the old school "Copy&Paste".
Take a picture with your smartphone. Afterwards in the pictures menu you will find actions like "Post this picture on Facebook" or "Send this picture via mail". With ONE CLICK - great!
Back to your desktop computer:
The picture was saved in one of your folders. Nox, How do you get this picture uploaded to Facebook? You're back in the middle ages - you need 11 clicks and 1-2min to post your picture!
Click.to needs 1 click and almost no time.
That's just an example! Click.to also works with Outlook, Excel, browsers, etc.
Less clicks, less steps, faster working, faster surfing - more spare time.
Click.to is for free. Click.to simplifies your work everywhere on your desktop.
Click.to 2.0 (end of this year) will start the next revolution: after you've chosen a click.to action (i.e. create a PDF with 1 click out of some text) click.to will provide you the next logical (case sensitive) actions. Because you don't want to send a PDF to Twitter or Flickr. So click.to will provide i.e. Outlook or Dropbox. So several steps and many clicks will be reduced to just two clicks!